Are these your key challenges?
- Dynamic skillset to cater to the changing market trends
- Scarcity/availability of niche skillset
- Employee cross-skilling, upskilling barriers
What’s in it for you?
- Access to the resources with the blended skill of Data Sciences/Machine Learning and Management
- Cross skill/upskill workforce with the CTM Programme
- Professionals certified by IIT Madras and IIM Bangalore
Core Objectives of CTM
- Gain a broad overview of the key concepts, tools and techniques needed to successfully meet the challenges of today’s global business environment.
- Acquire deep-rooted knowledge on quantitative and statistical tools to make effective decisions.
- Focus on the skills required to work cross-functionally within the organizations.
- The cohorts are versatile in terms of education, domain expertise and the experience level.
- Average experience level :- Batch 1 - 8 years; Batch 2 - 15 years.
Partnership with CTM
To reduce the skill gap between the academia and ‘on the job’ expectations, we intend to associate with the corporates. While we stand to gain industry recognition, we offer you skilled candidates, who are carefully chosen through an elaborate admission procedure.
Formal partnership could be established on signing an MoU, with either or all of the following options
- Endorse the CTM programme.
- Offer internship or real-time projects to CTM students.
- Discuss case studies (relevant to your company) with the CTM students.
- Offer interview/placement opportunities to CTM students.
- Provide insights about real world applications.
- Provide CSR Sponsorship to the Programme.